Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Ms. Marcie Bermudez
Facility - Dangriga Mental Health Clinic
Services offered at Dangriga Mental Health Clinic
Southern Regional Mental Health Clinic
- Mental health assessments, evaluations, treatment and management done routinely for new, revisits and walk-in’s clients.
- There is a very active consumer group which meets the first Thursdays every month. They are managed by members from within the group and assisted by the PNP.
- Outreach mental health services are done by the PNPs and social workers in Placencia, Siene Bight, Mango Creek, Gales Point, Benja Vista, Hopkins and Sitte River.
- Referral done to APU/ Social worker/Psychiatrist.
- Health fairs done every quarterly for the year.
- Training done with police department, teachers and community workers.